It’s that time of year again… Time to pack your bags and head back to Phoenix to become inspired and prepared to take on the latest trends, market conditions and buyer realities across B2B Marketing and Sales. Hosted by DemandGen Report and with over 1,000 B2B revenue-focused professionals in attendance, this year’s B2B Marketing Exchange is slated to be the best one yet. The must-attend 3-day event includes 70 sessions, across 6 topical tracks, jam-packed with the latest demand gen strategies, tactical takeaways, cutting-edge content, and infinite networking opportunities.
And the best part? We’ll be there. And not just Folloze, but several of our successful customers like Cisco, Microsoft and Audodesk. So, to make it easy on you, below we’ve put together a list of opportunities for amplifying your ABM efforts and ways to hang with us over the course of the event. Oh, and it might be over a cocktail or two! Just sayin’.
- SHOW FLOOR: Swing by Folloze Booth # 404 – The new customer engagement era is here! Stop by our booth and discover the latest strategies for elevating your ABM engagement and see the Folloze platform in action for a chance to win an iPad or a $300 UBER e-gift card! Hurry and make sure you book your ABM consultation today. Haven’t registered for B2BMX yet? Use promo code 25FOLLOZE and save 25% on your pass!
- CASE STUDY Monday, February 25 at 3:45 PM: “Innovative GTM: How Cisco Achieved A 9-Figure Pipeline Using An Innovative SE And Marketing Approach” – Led by Andre Laurent, Worldwide Director of Engineering for Enterprise Networking Sales at Cisco, in this session, discover how Cisco's SEs are taking a primary role in creating a 9-figure sales pipeline using best practices and methodologies typically reserved for marketing. Plus Folloze CEO, Etai Beck will share tips to delivering auto-personalized experiences for individual accounts, or specific sales situations and insights for more effectively measuring customer engagement.
- HAPPY HOUR Monday, February 25 5:30 - 6:30 PM: Meeting of Marketing Minds – Join us for an evening of mixing and mingling with several of the marketing minds behind Allocadia, Folloze, Madison Logic, Marketo, and PFL at the Hyatt Regency’s largest bar (Center Stage Bar). It’s the perfect opportunity to enjoy hors d’oeuvres with other worldly marketers and (did we mention?) to imbibe a craft cocktail or two. Register today! Located at Center Stage Bar at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa - 7500 E Doubletree Ranch Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258
- PANEL SESSION Tuesday, February 26 3:45 PM: “The Effective Echo: Content That Connects for Your Entire Revenue Ecosystem” – This panel session will share perspectives from executives – including Folloze Champion, Kaila Bongiovanni of Microsoft – focused on different areas of how messaging and materials are crafted to optimize sharing by inside sales teams, account executives, as well as channel partners and affiliates.
- TRACK SESSION Wednesday February 27 2:15 PM: “Scaling Account-Based Sales-Marketing at Autodesk — How To Scale A Program Globally To 10K Accounts In One Year” – In this session, hear from Folloze Champion – Nathalie Moore of Autodesk, on how to enable sales to deliver customized content to targets, driving significant sales activity. Plus, discover and how scalable personalization in email and direct mail campaigns saved Autodesk time and money from agency fees.
So, it’s no secret. Each year, the B2B Marketing Exchange brings together the brightest minds in B2B marketing, demand generation, account-based marketing, and sales enablement. And with today’s relevant agenda topics such as content to conversion, digital strategy, ABM in action, channel marketing and sales impact campaigns, you won’t want to miss out on learning the latest methods for becoming the best revenue-charged B2B professional you can be. And we’re pretty sure you’ll make tons of great memories along the way. After all, it’s a Sales and Marketing conference – and we’re fun people, right? Well, we are at Folloze anyway. Hope to see you there!